- 'only god can judge me'
- those praying hands, possibly combined w ‘only god can judge me’
- lipstick print, usually on the neck
- any chest piece in that font, you know the one
- sleeves that mostly consist of cliche shit and that smoky effect, maybe some starz
- that straight out the flash book native american head in profile w/o being native american
& somehow cops managed without a tank & tear gas. #ferguson #mikebrown #policebrutality #racism
What the FUCK
White people riot all the damn time. UNC wins? Riot. UNC loses? Riot. Penn State fires a guy for covering for a pedophile for years? RIOT RIOT RIOT!
But too many black people gather, even peacefully, and here comes the tear gas and rubber(coated) bullets.
The thing is:
White people riot and destroy property when they lose games, or, strangely, when they win games, at sporting events.
They riot and destroy property when child rapists and people who are complicit in covering up child rape are penalized and punished.
But if black people riot and destroy property in response to systemic injustice and State-sanctioned violence against black people, then the country, the media, and American citizens regard us as unthinking savages.
Surely, the unmitigated fuckery present in this paradigm is self-evident….